• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Hello World"

Ozmono

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So Noldor told me stratics was back in business and returning to it's roots so I thought I'd drop by and check it out. I never really visited stratics much in the past but I've known a lot of people who used to visit it regularly and I had heard good things. So I'll probably be popping my head in from time to time and I look forward to getting to know more of you in the process.

Last edited:

Ozmono

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I recognise old friends faces but I don't recognise their names ;)
Thanks "Caelys", good to see you too.

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the Boards Ozmono! -)

Good to see old friends from different worlds!

TQQdles™

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back. :)

Ozmono

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for welcoming me everyone. That includes you Noldor, even though I think I might be too stupid to understand what you are talking about. ;) Afterall some things haven't changed, Noldor still looks like Noldor and Ozmono still looks like Ozmono (albeit with some fancy new face paint) but that doesn't stop the discourse.

PS, Nevermind I see that is just your signature :) I thought it was being mentioned here for a reason.

Last edited:

Metro

WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Awesome to see more and more people finding stratics, especially those returning. Here's hoping to make this one of the biggest MMO gaming places there is!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey @Ozmono! Welcome back to Stratics! It's been a long journey but we're still hanging out, sharing worlds and having fun!