• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) hello trasure hunters

K

kalzaketh

:sad2: first do any still exist on napa since the great changes?:rant2: the termur maps are of interest to myself, how bad is the initial spawn?, greater dragon on standby?

K

kalzaketh

for myself, from reading across strat,and the uo guide most termur maps seem to fall at the royalpark which is the boura's area, havn't runto any enraged colossus as yet so don't think many treasure hunters are quite active :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to admit that I only do level 1 - 4 on Ter Mur. My hubby does the level 6s, but Ter Mur level 5s spawn maddening horrors and my char quite simply can't kill them.

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds like someone needs to organize a group treasure hunt player event :)

K

kalzaketh

has, agood sound but, as a t hunter, I must say I fall into barely functional, so it excludes me from leading any type of event, may venture alittle advice, I'd say if the leader found the spotmark aune, alarge group at the park might block the boura's out unless on aweekend as the spawn doubles up.