• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hello tinkers

K

kalzaketh

after checking, the playguide for updates managed to see basket weaving, nice gm tinkers only but works well with alchemists on the dyeing side, anyone making baskets now?, have agm alchemist who makes the scouring toxins as always anything I sell will be very cheap the dyes themselves are limited to what plants are being cross polinated, my own green thumb turned black thanks to killing the toxic sliths little buggars are fast got bit before I knew it:pint:

M

MorganaLeFey

Just watch out for those sneaky Kepetch Ambushers. I love irking them out of their hiding places then stomp their little furry butts back in the ground. LOL