• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Hello Sweeties!

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some reason UO popped into my mind today and got me thinking about it. After the first try got onto Stratics (man those passwords for UO stuff NEVER leave you do they?) just to see who is STILL here. Is Xel still alive? Wildstar omg are you still here? Is McLunas still standing? Miss you all, hope UO is keeping you happy and smiling, *hugs*

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hello Voluptuos,

Yes I am still here, not sure on Xel - I haven't heard from him in a long time & McLunas is still standing.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Vol!
You are very much missed by many. Are you thinking of coming back to the game? McLuna's alive and well. James is making a killing selling cult and blackthorn items.
Here's a photo for you:
McLuna.jpg

I haven't heard from Xel since 2012. His house fell a few years ago. I still have chests of his stuff awaiting his return. I miss him as well as anyone who was lucky enough to meet him. His was a wonderfully positive influence.

Hope you are well.

Kind regards,
AW

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there more than one Xelious Norwood? I ran into him July 7 weekend at an Idoc along with Jocasta and talked with him via messenger .

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's great to hear from you again! :)