• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Hello Rares community

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi i was looking to get a price check on these items i have been away for a while so haven't kept up to date..

cloak 1.png cloak 2.png
cutlass 1.png cutlass 2.png
mask 1.png mask 2.png

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Around 125-150m on each on the hat/sword is my price check... Not super certain on the cloak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive seen the mask on atl vendor for around 75m in the last few weeks

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'll offer 200m on the cutlass.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry people i have been away fior the weekend with my wife :) keep her quiet and all that lol

i will take 200m on the cutlass @BrianFreud i can try get it onto atl as its on europa at the moment

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@drewster513 Either's fine. I have a spare Europa token, so I can move the gold there tomorrow (when my 24 hr timer clears) if you'd prefer. Drop me an ICQ :)

Edit: Weds AM: I haven't seen a reply on ICQ if you've sent any. I'll be with my wife at the doctors for the next several hours, but when I get back, I have the gold and a Europa token on Chessie. I'll send them up to Europa for you late this afternoon. :)

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@drewster513 I've been trying to get hold of you for a month now, via ICQ, PM, and spamming general chat on Europa - I even got THP to help try to get hold of you. At this point, I have to call it - if you can't meet up by tomorrow, I'll have to cancel. I'm at ICQ 671521780; drop me a line.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah none of us on Europa have seen Drewster in a while, he made his return and then dissapeared again. Aint spoken to him since last month.