• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Hello Pacific! EM Sangria 2013 Sash Pictures

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Since there was a discussion about if its two tone or not, lets discuss this here and everyone can decide if this is special color or regular - i think we all still dont know how many droped - considering the amount of people that were there and some infos collected together by players that everyone should have gotten a sash BUT it seems like only 10-15 Top damagers got one, we still can only estimate a 10 to 30 droped - but i will do my best to get an info from Sangria ;)

sash1.JPG sahs2.JPG sash3.JPG sahs4.JPG

Rock Star

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Looks very nice on your Ron...I got one and there weren't A LOT of people there, consider how many are at other events and there was another event going on at the time. I got one, but i can say that many people did say that they did not receive one.

:mylittlepony:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I don't think EMs can have special hued sashes. Just to be sure get someone with Pinco to get the hue #.

Rock Star

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't think EMs can have special hued sashes. Just to be sure get someone with Pinco to get the hue #.
I have never seen a special hue EM sash either...but then again I never seen an EM make u kill a boss for it either. Usually a clicky heh...But i have one also and can say unless I am colored blind it is two toned.

:mylittlepony:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
possibly, but the main question will behow many droped with this original Color i guess - in the end i wear the sash of my EM now blessed on me in proud ;)