• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Pac!

• Thread starter Tribute House
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Tribute House

I've never actually introduced myself in any of the forums, pretty shy and alot of folks are set in their little comfort circles (i'm one of em :) )... With moving to Pacific from Atlantic I wanted to break my thinking here and take a moment to introduce myself.

I've been playing UO since 2002 with my husband Belgerath, I enjoy rare collecting and crafting, he enjoys killing and employing me to make strange new suits whenever he changes templates.

For the past few months UO had gotten a bit stale for me, but after winning a house in the lottery I made the decission to put on my pioneer hat and make the move.

I had travelled to Pac before, for the raresfest, and for the occasional IDOC trips, and with each visit I was struck with how decent everyone seemed. I have alot of respect for the Pac community and im really excited about meeting everyone (a friendly wave to all my neighbors I've already become aquainted with), and I'm looking forward to becoming an active participant in all things Pac!

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I am just kinda getting back after a break, I have no idea if I want to play again or start from scratch on pac. thinking thinking thinking :drool:

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Pacific.. I'm a transplant myself from Atlantic.. (I split my time between Pac and Baja though.. I freely admit). A really good group of people here.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Pacific. If you need something to get settled in, let me know. By the way, nice house design!

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
April 21st 2011, Thursday.

Hi. I'm Tyeelor. If you need help getting started or need money feel free to post a message at... 168o 18'S, 22o 34'W bulletin board, (My Termur house) We are currently recruiting new members for our guild in hopes to get larger.

Guild requirements: Appropriate char name (Non-offensive name), Goblin Ring or Goblin Fishing pole, Interview, Background check, Willing to become Rich with the rest of the guild and making our guildies wealthy (and Happy) playing UO.

Okay, Good luck to you!
Thanks.

By Tyeelor,
UO Pacific.

L

Lost-Soul

If and when he gets this goblin squad going, I may have to get a bunch of ppl together with bloody sashes and go at it. :D

T

Tribute House

April 21st 2011, Thursday.

Willing to become Rich with the rest of the guild and making our guildies wealthy (and Happy) playing UO.

UO Pacific.
Hahaha, guild mission statement of the year!

Thank you guys for your encouragement and welcome! Im good on cash and the like, will be xfering a starter kit from Atl, but ty :)!

Over the next couple weeks I will be focusing on getting settled in and building up my chars. As I am not a huge fan of golem training, I will be scowering all the old (and some new) dungeons, so if you see a gargoyle named Calypso running around in death robes...progress is being made ;)