• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Origin

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just transferred the Atlantic char I had from my second account over to Origin to scope it out. I'm working myself away from the more populated shards, seems the smaller ones have a tighter community. Anyways, when I'm not on Siege I will be on Origin and hope to get acquainted with the locals. So if you see Brother Patrick, don't hesitate to say howdy. Also I would love to get in touch with any active guild or player events, thanks.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you sir. Good to see you are here too...I feel like I'm shard stalking you.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surely others play on Origin and use stratics. Any guild activity or pvp?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Origin is very quiet and sometimes hard to find items for sale. I think you will find it quieter than Siege, but it is still a fun place to adventure.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure I will enjoy myself. Siege is actually pretty active as of late.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far everyone I have met on this shard seems very nice. I can't believe all the amazing open house spots. Now I just need to find a guild.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to Origin.

I havent' been online much the last few weeks due to RL projects - darn real life and getting in the way. Now I'm having account issues when I want to play and can't resolve them. Go figure.

Holler if you need anything.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope you get that account figured out.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Origin Skunk. "Me pours an ale an holds it high in salute of a new resident" You will find that most people on this shard are more than willing to help out when asked. I'm not in a guild so I can't help you there.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the drunken welcome. I have joined OKOJ and so far they are good people. I have met many helpful souls outside the guild as well. I like this shard a lot, it has become my main place to play now.

Also I just started a small distillery in my castle...but that's going to be for another thread. ;)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*grabs the bottle while Beard isn't looking* Glad to see you are *hic* settling in, let me know if you need anything.