• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hello, newbie to this MMO.

Senad1n

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Heya,

Just seen your video on MMORPG.COM. I'll check out the game later tomorow morning when i'm done my shift at work. Any restrictions on the alpha testing right now? Quite sure the MMO video didnt mention crafting, any crafting in game right now? Gota say it's pretty impressive so far what they've shown on that video. Looking forward to give it a whirl.

cheers!

Sen

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
All I will say is that there seems to be a ton of stuff to do. I have to leave work early for a meeting but leaving even earlier so I can get some more play time! It's a great game, it really is!

Trynx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I hope that be now you already played it , tell us how it went to you , your first experience :D