• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Napa Valley

• Thread starter Az of DSR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Az of DSR

New to the shard, and I was wanting to know if anyone had a bloodwood with the +5 necro on it they could part with? Im making a necro-mage by the name of Az. Im coming from LA after a 2 year break from UO. My email was hacked into and used to gain my account info, and they got most of my hoard of treasure. 2 years later and a new shard, just wondering if anyone had one they could get rid of.

See ya out there Napa Valley, ( =

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome to Napa. Enjoy!

S

Salya Sin

Welcome to NAPA!!

It looks like you already found what you requested... but I too would be willing to help if there is anything else you need. I have an overabundance of crap... let us know if there is anything.

Again... Welcome to Napa!
-Sin

A

Az of DSR

Thank you guys for the welcome. Plannin on meeting up with Bardie tonight for the bloodwood. I hate to ask, but you did offer, haha. Do any of you have a spell channeling mage weapon ?

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys for the welcome. Plannin on meeting up with Bardie tonight for the bloodwood. I hate to ask, but you did offer, haha. Do any of you have a spell channeling mage weapon ?
I'm sure I do somewhere amongst all "My Crap". I'll look for something when I get home this evening.

;)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok,
didn't take long, I found a Bokuto , spell channeling Mage weapon -23 skill

You're welcome to it if you want. Just let me know where and when to meet you.

You can ICQ me at 275-238-944

A

Az of DSR

Hmm, I think im gonna have to save up for one of the -0 mage weapon. Not sure I can handle over -20 magery.

A

Az of DSR

Very cool

Just wanted to say a public thank you to Bardie for helping me with odds and ends for my new character. Great guy and a big help to me.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If ya need anything else let me know AZ, my house is the northwest corner of luna. Top of the road.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very cool

Just wanted to say a public thank you to Bardie for helping me with odds and ends for my new character. Great guy and a big help to me.
you betcha man! we'll see what else we can get you next time im on :) welcome back :pint:

A

Az of DSR

If ya need anything else let me know AZ, my house is the northwest corner of luna. Top of the road.
That sounds like a very good location for a luna house.... I think if I ever owned one thats where id want to buy. haha

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i may have some stuff stored away somewhere in my house im always looing to help someone out. characters name is Gus of Llanowar and im always near my house just outside the luna moongate.