• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello LS.

A

AdamK

LS was my first shard and last. I was wondering if any of the old guilds still play?

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

LS was my first shard and last. I was wondering if any of the old guilds still play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would help to have a few names? And/or a more specific definition of old?

-Galen's player

G

I can say of one of the original guilds (aka when LS came online) that is still active.. TGC.....

A

AdamK

<blockquote><hr>

Would help to have a few names? And/or a more specific definition of old?

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

I quit a year or two ago. I do not recall many of the names.

<blockquote><hr>

I can say of one of the original guilds (aka when LS came online) that is still active.. TGC.....

[/ QUOTE ]

The Grey Company? I remember that whenever I went to the pub no one was there.. I thought they quit.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The Grey Company? I remember that whenever I went to the pub no one was there.. I thought they quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a fairly recent thing and they have friday night hunts, wednsday meet at the arrow thing and sunday night hunts ...

A

AdamK

<blockquote><hr>

Does the Shadow ring a bell?

[/ QUOTE ]
Was that a auction guild?

G

The Shadow is a well known rp figure from the early years of LS whom has returned again recently...

C

Cygnas

Anyone from the Ravers still playing? I know they had two guilds, one for PvP and one for PvM. I am looking for Meg and her husband Greg if they came back to play once again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the day and time. There's not people there 24/7, but some nights it's quite crowded.

Unless....you are talking about the original tavern in Fel. That one is abandoned...not even sure if it's still standing, haven't wondered by in awhile. The current tavern is the same location in Trammel.

G

The MDF is still around, but inactive to the point where maybe one member will sign on in a month or so, I have a new Charector in MDF but rarely play her.
You may remember some of my Old Guildies, Paddycat the GM is whom most people remember, theres Gemini, White Rain, oh Flynt has recently returned, not in MDF tho
, Me thinks now that MDF should Be revived someday.