• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello LS!!

C

Cyric_SP

I recently returned to UO (about a week ago now) after having been gone since summer of 2007. I mainly played on SP from 2003-2007, but with the lower population now, I found SP to be dead for the most part, so I decided to play where I had the most "developed" chars. Hence LS!!

I noticed from the posts that there are open hunts that go on. Do these go every week or are they a once in awhile thing? I would love to join in and start getting my feet wet as I relearn the game.

I do have a few questions:

1) Are there any housing spots open? I prefer fel, but will through up a house anywhere for now.

2) I will eventually be looking for an active guild. I use to play factions back in the day and love pvp, just hate gate pvp. Champ spawns and dungeons were a blast from what I remember so hopefully they didn't change that too much.

Chars I'll probably be using the most to start will be:
Redeemer - Tamer
Xylina - THunter
Lythande - SOS Fisher
Scorn - Fencer or Archer (both on stones)

Hope to see you all on the battle field :thumbup: