• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello, looking for LS

K

Kavas

Hello!

I am looking for a linkshell/guild. I am a returning player, and the last login for me was in 2004! I left off with a 62 dragoon in artifact armor. There are 3 expansions and 3 addons I know nothing about, plus 8 hours of patching.

Due to FF14 on the horizon I got nostalgic and got the ultimate pack and reactivated my character. Over the years I wanted to play again, but reactivating my character wasn't always an option. With that said, I'd like to explore areas I never got too, do things I never did, finish things left unfinished, and hopefully make some friends and a good guild that will potentially carry over to ff14.

I am interested in leveling jobs, doing missions/quests, and everything else the game has to offer, since I'm sure alot has changed since I last played. I am willing to be online if there is a LS activity, and will play a decent amount of time per week.

If there is a active guild out there willing to have me drop me a line ingame (Kavas, which is also my gamertag) or write to this post. Thanks!

EDIT: Im on Alexander :)