• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello, long time no see

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO that is...I left when my comp blew up back in June and many headaches and job changes later...back to the ol decoing grind!

I missed sooooo much...those pesty IDOCS that I was watching for 4 years (damnit), the cleanup ticket system, my beloved Halloween AND xmas gifts...can't believe I missed out on a profitable opportunity to clean out my house of junk...

Was wondering if anyone had some extras of anything...maybe those who I gave out free morning glory rubble and trees to during the magincia invasion? hee hee. But seriously I'd appreciate anything at all folks.

I've placed a 18x18 and currently in a decoing frenzy to get my new shop up and running soon...so hopefully I can offer some dough for missed-out-on items. Good to be back! *dusts off her deco tool*

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Voluptuous. I remember you from way back, and our paths have crossed at very random times. With that said, we've always had some good conversations (when we met); furthermore, your house looked exponentially better than my egg-carton shaped humble abode. You've always had an eye and talent for that, and it's an honor and pleasure to have you back again. :thumbsup:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Voluptuous! I wish I had some goodies from the spring cleaning but I didn't have enough stuff to turn in to get extras of anything. Have you done the quests at the Magincia moongate? There are 3 quests involving turning in threads of "thought", "life" and "fate". Each character can do each of the 3 quests so if you have 6 characters, that's 18 items you'll receive. The items are shown on a post by Harlequin in this thread; http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=108411
Once again, welcome back and I hope you're enjoying the deco'ing. *big smile*

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am decoing actually, thou at this time no money to pay the vendors so I gotta start really small before I get a real rares vendor going again. Gotta do something with all this rubble I didn't get to hand in ! heehee

Does anyone have a pot of eggnog? I'd really like one of those and I don't think they are too expensive?