• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Hello Legends!

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Hello Legends! I have planted myself on your shard. Here is back story > Returning but like Starting over

I posted that almost a year ago yet have been living here ever since. Hell, I’ve gotten my first-year vet reward other day. LOL

I’ve meant to post to this shard forum long time ago but have been busy in real world. Anyway, I’ve returned to the game and new to this server but really new to game, since I was away for so long and much has changed. :confused:

I play sporadically on and off. Sometimes I don’t log in for weeks and other times, I’m on almost 24/7. I guess it really is like a drug. ;)

I mainly came to this server because heard best chance to get house I want. And they were right, I got an 18x18 just outside Luna. Super happy about that. :D

I don’t see many people, not that I really searched yet. Been busy just trying to re-learn how to play and train up a couple characters. But I met two really nice ones in New Haven in my first couple days: “Cave Man Jack” and “Savoua Fair”. Cave Man made me a suite that was almost all 70 resist and 100 LRC medible. And Savoua gave me 2 mil gold. I am very grateful for them. So, what did I do with that. Well, like I said earlier, I place a house and have a toon now that has 100 mining, lumberjacking, almost GM fishing, magery and just gets resources. Have another guy that just makes stuff. Have GM tink and cook almost GM scribe. And I started working a tamer, she has 100 lore, vet and 95 taming. She mainly brings in the leather and wool right now.

What do I want? Well, just reaching out, saying hi, I don’t have much to offer yet, but would like to join a guild. Casual, non-PvP preferably. :)

Thanks for listening(reading).

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to Legends.
I mostly play during weekends, but if you are around at that time, I can fix you with some power scrolls and if the rng smiles to me this weekend, a taming level 3 primer as well.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Welcome to Legends.
I mostly play during weekends, but if you are around at that time, I can fix you with some power scrolls and if the rng smiles to me this weekend, a taming level 3 primer as well.
That would be great Bealank. :) Although, I have purchased a 120 taming scroll already. Not sure what to do with these primers and masteries yet, still figuring those out on how to use. Thanks

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got to meet two of Legends finest right off the bat, Jack and Sav :) The poster above me is known as Zath in-game, she's a sweetheart too (don't tell her I said that) but don't try to follow her around, she does dangerous things!

Welcome to Legends!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And there are more of us than you might think, we are just the strong silent type :D But holler in general chat and you can usually find some peeps

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You got to meet two of Legends finest right off the bat, Jack and Sav :) The poster above me is known as Zath in-game, she's a sweetheart too (don't tell her I said that) but don't try to follow her around, she does dangerous things!

Welcome to Legends!
I like the dangerous things she does. it usually involves death, mayhem, and cookies.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't do anything dangerous at all!
Sometimes I have friendly discussion with the harrower, with some of the champs, with Minax minions, with that big spider, with that unicorn with bad attitude and so on. Nothing dangerous at all.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a fair warning:
Do not get Uriah Heep wet and NEVER EVER feed him after midnight.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyway, in case I haven't said it, welcome to Legends!

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's gold and fame.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And he also banned/warned a fair number of people......myself included.

I was once a troublemaker in these parts =)

But welcome none the less.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awww, Omni, I converted =) Miss those days, you guys were fun

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
LOL You guys sound like you have a lot of fun here. :)

BTW my main char's name is Brock Samson, I think I failed to mention that.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So we put up the carnival houses right next door to you. I saw your name pop up many times while working on it.
I hope your lawn recovers.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
So we put up the carnival houses right next door to you. I saw your name pop up many times while working on it.
I hope your lawn recovers.
LOL Yep, I was able to see the carnival out my window. I think my lawn is ok, I'm having someone come out to fertilize on Tue anyway. ;)