• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello LA. Old School player looking for old friends

Galo Doido

Adventurer
Hello everyone, how is it going ?

Im looking for old school players . Im Guil / Galahad and i used to play on LA like 10 years or more ago. I rolled with MxC (originally from chesapeake) then we turned to Vamp. I was coGM of vamp at some point with Talon and i quit playing a while after that.

My memory sucks but im trying to remember some of the players from back then: Talon , Goliath, Vision, Heather, Crimp, KUGR, Goku, Lucky Day, Jester/Raith, Anti, Dan, Happy, Rhino.... (took me a while to remember this)

So if anyone knows any of these guys please let me know or send me their ICQ (or any other contact info) if u can.

Thanks for the help.