• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello kids. A public service announcement.

G

It seems that PvP action is picking up a bit. That means board PvP picks up as well. I have noticed several personal attacks lately. Racial, gender, sexual orentation, age and mental or physical challenges are not going to be allowed.

Mothers are verboten too!

I

imported_mo'gluk

wut about orcs ... man always leaving out orcs... darn sexist oomies....

G

<blockquote><hr>

wut about orcs ... man always leaving out orcs... darn sexist oomies....

[/ QUOTE ]

"Smelly" is not a protected class.

G

I just felt I had to break this moderator trend that was going on in here...

Edit: Doh, was beaten by a second...

G

Yeh mothers are verboten or this mother gonna GO OFF !!

I don't have to be a mod to say...........don't yall go putting down so and so's mommas....they drug em around inside for 9 mos. fed em changed em I don't care who the heck they are someone's momma and dad put up with them...
so leave their parental units alone. SOMETIMES we are not always totally responsible for our kids turning out to be asshats ya know ! HAHA

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

Mothers are verboten too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still mad about me PKing your mom in game?