• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello from the Old/New Governor of Britain...

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Much to my surprise, despite tough opposition, I somehow managed to be re-elected! Many thanks to the voters, and also to the other candidates - was a good clean election, and hopefully we can now combine efforts to make even better things happen in future for Europa.

There are a few things I hope to raise at the upcoming Governors meeting with the King, but a hint of one thing I want us to begin - since Europa invented Bagball, I think it's well past time we got it back into general knowledge and practice, so I'm offering to try run a league. Towns, guilds, whatever, if you think you can find players for a team, please get in touch and we will see how many we might have - I'm sure other Governors will be interested in their local teams too should you fancy making one (or two...).

For now though, I'd appreciate feedback from people - what do you want to see happening (within reason, remember that even with the Governor tag we can do pretty much zero beyond what any players can do!), what would you like to see in Brit as our minor decoration change, how can we do stuff that more of you would enjoy? Tell me either here, through PM, or the notice board by Brit bank, or leave a note in the 'office' I made outside the town, just off the road to the NE of Britain

If you need to leave a longer message, say 'book' to the steward and he should hand you a 100 page one to write in and drop off in the mail :)