• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello from Thailand!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Beautiful! Is this in Bangkok? Is it a 1001 degrees out? :)

Keep em coming please!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For now, yes this is Bangkok! We plan to go to a few different cities but we started off in Bangkok so we could catch up with some family.
The mall is HUGE! and lots of yummy stuff to eat! I had some pad thai and for dessert some sticky rice which tasted like rice pudding, and mango slices that were so juicy and delicious!

Here are a few more pics! We didn't do anything too exciting, we stopped at the mall to have lunch and then did some shopping.
The Starbucks is funny! They have a unicorn cake which my sister almost died from it's cuteness alone.

Also, not sure why but apparently in Thailand, they like to make hand soap in the shape of a certain part of the male anatomy? I didn't want to post the picture in case it was inappropriate lol. But they come in all kinds of colors and scents!

We stopped at a Dunkin Donuts cause we haven't seen one in ages since they're no longer in WA but there one was, in Thailand. They had Christmas themed donuts!

Attachments

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are travelling around then check out Chiang Mai up in the North. You can get a flight there pretty easily and its a bit more laid back than Bangkok. Also if you are down the south try and check out "Maya Bay" which is where "the beach" (from the movie) is located. It is absolutely amazing.

Have a great trip. Its an amazing country!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are going to be on a guided tour around the country and Chang Mai is over of the cities we'll be staying at.
I'm pretty sure I've been there before but I was like 8 so this trip is fun!