• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Friends!

• Thread starter DeathRage
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DeathRage

Whazzup?!?

Just thought I'd pop in to share the good news ...

Jacob joined the house of 'Rage on October 21st. The chubbo weighed in at 9lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. 'Jake' and the rest of the family are doing well.

I've been keeping pretty busy at CGTalk, putting my moderator experience here at Stratics to good use. Also, trying to find the time to work on a little animated short film. Hmmm ... what else?

Oh, there was this book ... and a tarot card design that I've been working on (still unfinished).

What's new with you? Any old timers here still who remember me? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

H

HawkML

I'm sure Dor will post soon.

Every time I see a cow in any game I think of your memorial in the YMCA.

Moo moo, moo moo moo, moo moo....

T

Tionne of Siege

ooo he is Beautiful, adorable and cute! Lady Vixen here, I hope all is well with you and your family. We do miss your charm, jokes and your crazy ways around here. A special prayer for little Jacob goes out tonight. May his Guardian Angels watch over him always.

D

DemanKnght

Hey crap, here I thought you found a way to grow younger and instead your just spreading your seed... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif HEHE however it may weak the gene pool... :p hehe, but congrats and GOOD luck.. I know my two are just killing me now. geez I thought the got to be more fun as they got older. All I get is grief.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif But hey enjoy.. Oh and I will let Gicod know too, I think he will get a chuckle

T

Towenaar

Congrats Kirt! EEEE!
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

oh and hey nice Tarot card. Ya Baboons are very very strong.

F

Faun(LS-TRAM)

Awwww....*heart melts* What a cutie pie. (not you, the BABY!)
Miss your amazing pics...I always wanted you to do one of Voluptuous, perhaps I will convince you someday *grins* Hope you and the family are happy and having fun together.

H

*hic*

* raises his enchanted Dwarfen Mug of "EVERFULLNESS" filled with milk in salute to da wee lil' one*

congratz DR, childern are so grand...may da lil fellar always 'ave dee winds at hes back..'nd da sun in hes face...*smiles at da young'un as he fades*

D

Dor of Sonoma

*hugs fiercely*

Great to hear from you, friend! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

My heartiest congratulations on the latest edition. *smiles* I don't know if this will make you happy or not (maybe just nervous, heh) buuuut...I weighed 9 pounds 8 ounces when I was born--and I turned out to be a relatively Petite Person. ;-) He looks to have a great start in life, though...tough enough to survive all the handling he's bound to get from his siblings, and when he smiles, it's gonna light up the whole house. *smiles* Congratulations to the entire family. Life is good, eh? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Visiting your links, it amazes me at how productive and creative you manage to remain. The Alienz film looks like it'll be a gas, and I LOVE your mandrill! (always been a secret favorite of mine...all of those colors...) You've captured his attributes expertly. He's just magnificent and aware (if that makes any sense). I am so happy to see you thus engaged...and thrilled that you visited to update us on your current life. Thank you so much. :)

My very best of wishes to you and your burgeoning family.

I

iolo

congrats rage!
its reassuring to see your name here again!
your artistic contributions are sorely sorely missed!

P

Pluffina

OH DR!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LOOKS SO DUISGRUNTLED AND YET SINCERE!!!!!!!!!! What a DARLING!

I like him VERY much. GOOD JOB! WELL DONE! You and Mrs. Rage make nice babies!

Love,
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PS Bob is about to kill you now for showing me a newborn. I heart little TEENSY BABIES SO MUCH and now I am all HEY HERES AN IDEA BOB LETS HAVE 1500 MORE BABIES.

B

Bert

Very adorable congratualtions. Was born the day after my grandson Zyler. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Patricia (alias Bert on UO)

D

Dor of Sonoma

Bringing this back up for another looksee...and for SSE GOKU's viewing pleasure. *winks*

D

DemanKnght

Hmm I already showed that snot nosed little brat DR's new addition.. Geez.. quit pampering the little weasle. I mean come on this isnt trying to just get a C grade.. :p

L

Lady Nest

Congratulations on your new addition. May you get a good nights sleep and always have a clean diaper on hand!

I just saw your memorial for the first time last evening and I just have to say "Wow!" The poem is fantastic. I hope that I too, may find such loyal and steadfast friends as you have! You are obviously missed by many here.

Good Luck to you and yours, Nest

G

Apologies for the late post DR, I maybe don't get past here as often as I should.

Congrats on the new addition to the 'Rage family. Hope all is well with you.

Take care....

~JS~