• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello folks

B

brucenippon

Hi everyone, ive come over here for some civil discussion, SWG boards are getting on my nerves tbh...
So how is everyone, and hello.

P

Penti

Wecome :)

Mate, I totally understand where you're coming from regarding the official forums. I'm so sick of the BS spewed by so many of the people there that I rarely look at them anymore. I'm also really sick of the people that seem to have a personal vendetta against a very good friend of mine, and resort to stalking here and quoting stuff to use as attacks against him.

The SWG forum dwelling community needs a damned good physical kicking at times !!

Anyway, how you doing mate? Sorry its been a little quiet here. There's only usually 1 or 2 of us here lately, but I've been AWOL recently having had to have some shoulder surgery which has prevented me from playing or posting.........