• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Everyone!

Cyrus Elmarel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I wanted to say hello to every one here on LS. I recently came back to UO after I got my main account going again. I had a lot of fun times here over the years and LS has always been my shard of choice. I lived and played on LS from 1999 to 2010 and am glad to be back, even though I have to start over on here and the game.

The positive thing was I loaded all of my characters and their bank boxes with a lot of my stuff, and I placed a new tower where my old one was SW of the Trinsic moongate. I also started working on my old crafter again(which I really never finished) to build all of my new furniture and get my new tower like my old one was.

I am sorry I didn't see the shard forums on the main UO page (new website to me) so I posted on Uhall. It felt kind of disappointing when I first logged in to LS, but I remembered that a lot of people are spread out now, so I made a new stratics account, and now I can talk to people that remember me.

I did find some helpful people in Luna, a nice lady helped me out with some restarting gold and asked me if I wanted to go hunting. Sorry I don't remember your name, but thank you, it really helped me a lot and it was good to see that their are still helpful people on LS. I used to keep a list of helpful people and friends on a notebook. I will have to start doing that again.

I do remember a lot of people on here and a lot remembered me. I missed the community meet ups and events for this week, hopefully I can start fresh next week.

Anyway since I posted my return to UO and LS on the Uhall forum I wanted to put a link to my post on here. :)

I added a lot of old pictures, stories and links in my post, you may find yourself in some of them! I wish I would have had all of the pictures that I used to have, but unfortunately many were lost over the years, so if you don't normally visit Uhall here is a link to it.

https://stratics.com/community/threads/hi-everyone-that-remembers-me-pics-links.332266/

I didn't want to repost all of that on here after I found out the shard forums were still here(I know dumb moment)

So please if you like posts like that, click on the link to take you back.