• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Everyone out there.

• Thread starter CrimsonRose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

CrimsonRose

Some of you may or may not remember me but just wanted to stop in and say HI to those who do. Been jumping in UO off and on for the last few weeks..tweaking this and that and missing out apparently on alot of things.
Once i get my bearings and clean the dust bunnies out of my head..LOL i will be continuing my story here on Stratics. If any of you care or dared to read any of it. For those who have read it ..Thanks and hope you like it so far.
Cant wait for some of the new changes in the next publish.
Now i need to get out there and try and make some money so i can buy the things out there that i missed on this last scenario. And if anyone out there has any of those new seeds let me know what you got them off of...LOL
Miss you all and i will be around just not sure when and where.

S

Shanna

Well, I don't know you (been playing for less than a year). Welcome back! If you need any help getting back into game, say hi to Emerald Eyes/Shanna or any other KOLer for that matter :D

D

DHMagicMan_1

The new seeds are being released tomorrow so no one has them on Lake Austin yet. The down side is they are all random and none produce seeds except Cocoa (Fragrant) so all the others will be slow to collect and come by.

B

Blade_Thugluv

OMG! Crimson Rose!!! Can it be? is it she? Long time No See!!!

~Blade

V

Vahne

Hey Bella! Long time to see! It's nice to see that you are getting back into UO. I was wondering where you'd been since I got back into it a few months back. Mandy still has some of your books that you wrote in game if you need copies. if you still have icq or got a new number mine is 144046399.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Bella. I wasn't sure what had happened to you. I have not been as active in UO lately either.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey BELLA!!!!! welcome HOME.I havnet been too active lately I am still bummed out from last years big event(personal not game) But I am geting that fire again to play a lot more than just bod run hehe.

PS. I still LOVE YOU!!!!!!:smooch

O

OldWolf

Hey Bella! I just came back too! Let's go fishin' together. :)

A

Azazel of LA

Hello , welcome back to UO and better yet welcome back to Lake Austin. Im not sure if I knew you or not , but I came back to UO too not to long ago and run a Vendor/Auction house in Luna now. If you need anything feel free to ask.

C

CrimsonRose

Hey Xan, Wolf and Raider....thanks guys. Miss you all alot. Yeah damn real life and other games got in me way...not sure how active i will be but i will be in more soon. Never closed my account so i still have all me stuffs. hehe. And i am "thinking" of how to redo my house. Whew....yeah you guys know me and my decorating...LOL.
Blade i see you are back again..hehe ..hummm are we counting down or you gonna stick it out this time LOL.
Ohhh Mr. Vahne...you sweetie...nice to see you are back in here too. I had to get a new icq since ICQ central decided to bork my 10yr old account. So anyone who wants back on my list just send me a private IM and i will load you all back on my list.
Those who dont remember me well..what can i say.....Sorry...LOL. I am one funny pirate loving lady. I may suck at pvp but i can talk a good game though. And once i get my barrings the Illwinds story will continue.
Love ya all and see ya around the shard.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although I do not know you from before, I would like to say welcome back to UO and to Lake Austin.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Xan, Wolf and Raider....thanks guys. Miss you all alot. Yeah damn real life and other games got in me way...not sure how active i will be but i will be in more soon. Never closed my account so i still have all me stuffs. hehe. And i am "thinking" of how to redo my house. Whew....yeah you guys know me and my decorating...LOL.
Blade i see you are back again..hehe ..hummm are we counting down or you gonna stick it out this time LOL.
Ohhh Mr. Vahne...you sweetie...nice to see you are back in here too. I had to get a new icq since ICQ central decided to bork my 10yr old account. So anyone who wants back on my list just send me a private IM and i will load you all back on my list.
Those who dont remember me well..what can i say.....Sorry...LOL. I am one funny pirate loving lady. I may suck at pvp but i can talk a good game though. And once i get my barrings the Illwinds story will continue.
Love ya all and see ya around the shard.
oh god please don't redecorate(although they always turn out awesome) we won't be able to see you till x-mas if you do.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Crimson!! I miss you! The neighbourhood just hasn't been the same since you left.. (of course, our guild totally snapped up your house spot when you moved, but still..)

I totally understand that real life gets in the way.. but other games? ;)