• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello everyone, a little help of possible please

Rysgards

Visitor
Hello everyone, I have just returned to UO after more than a decade away. I am completely lost. I believe I made my character Rysgards, on the Atlantic server. Anyways, I was hoping someone may have a guild I can join. I am not asking nor do I want anything other than advice. Back when I played last we did not have stats on weapons or armor, so everything is so new to me.

I just completed all my haven quests and went to despise to go kill some ettins...boy was I surprised. I made a pure warrior also, working on swords, anatomy, healing, parry, resist, tactics, and a little chivalry. I do not know if this is still a viable build or not. I need to figure out where to go work my stats and skills up at now that despise does not seem fit as a starting dungeon any longer. Any help wil be greatly appreciated, and it is pleasure to meet all of ya'll. Thanks!

Rysgards

Visitor
Ok I will read up on those, thank ya so much! It's like a completely new game now lol. I plan on trying to buy the legends expansion this week. all I have right now is up to ML

Rysgards

Visitor
Would yall recommend high seas or the lost legends as the expansion I should buy? I can only get one this week.

Rysgards

Visitor
Ok yea I have stygian abyss already so Iwill go ahead and snag up time of legends today, Thank you so much for your help, I woiuld be lost without yall lol