• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello EM's anything Happening ?

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to know if there is anything on the horizon. I see many shards have had several events since the last one. The one where we got a piece of the moongate if we were lucky ;)

Investigator's : Anything going on here ? I am just a few points away from my second sash. Just curious.

Thanks again. I hate to call you guys out. I do know real life can be busy busy :)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Bytor and Catskills in general.

Sorry for the wait - I just returned from my yearly vacation.

There will in fact be a small investigator's event starting very soon. Also, November is going to be a very busy month, with the situation in Skara Brae (pests in the fields) being addressed, a "community day" in Yew (which will include a couple small competitions), as well as a Thanksgiving event I've been wanting to do since I wasn't able to last year.

Also, if you happen to be in Britain and have a moment to spare, swing by the new King's castle. He might be home, and he may even wish to engage in a game of chess. :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for responding. I hope you had a pleasant vacation. I look forward to what you have in store for us. :)