• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Drachenfels

Q

Quaigong

Hi everybody. it has been a loooong time since I been on this forums. I played on DF from like 1999 untill 2001 or 2002. I was with this nick in a guild called Clan Wulf and with my little sword mage in Wheel of Time. After I stopped UO I went through all kind of different mmorpgs mostly together with my fellow CWs (apart from Frarc of course who lives here still
For the last 3 years I played WoW which really became finally too boring and I canceled my subscriptions. I then though to have a go at UO again as I always loved the freedom of it so I started on a freeserver called Hybrid which doesnt have trammel (which was personally for me the downfall of UO) and about 900+ people online mostly. And I really enjoy it, unfortunately the community is apart from some really nice people mostly ....well rude.

So.....I was wondering.... How is Drachenfels these days ?....... How deserted is Felluca or is there still some action going on apart from around moongates ? I am tempted to reactivate my original account and get the expansions as well as there seems to be tons of content added which looks rather interesting

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves*

I think ( and i'm not a PvPer) The most action in Felucca is around the champion spawn altars.

Drachenfels is maybe a smaller community but we got alot of nice people around. If you need help this is the place to be.
There are of course lots of stuff and new stuff to learn and relearn. But again here and on UO Players Q&A Forums there alot of people who can help out with questions.

You can still use the old client or use the new KR client.

You can download the new client from here: http://www.fileplanet.com/177540/170000/fileinfo/

There still bugs and crashes in the client. But i'm using it al lthe time. It just a matter of personal taste what client you liek to use.

To get all expansions you either need to get a 9th anniversary Box or get a ML code from EA Here.

Coming Events.

And i don't live here...... alone...... in the week-end i have Lessa and Ariye with me too!

Anyway, you know where to find me if you consider to come back.

PS: Maybe all my post on CW board won't be just for ma alone anymore!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also want to say i'm not the same Frarc as 10 years ago. If thats a good or a bad thing, i leave that too others.

I

imported_Legacyee

Hi Quaigong

I think you will find Drachenfels has changed alot in some ways, Trammel and Fell are very quiet most of the time (I can travel a long way in both places without seeing a single player) but the majority of players here are very helpful and friendly.

If you do decide to come back and need any help just ask on here and you should get a positive response.

G

Welcome back, Quaigong

Drachenfels maybe a small shard in the UO universe, but it's still a very nice one. Just come and look and have fun!