• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Hello botanists. Anyone making stains (Atl)? :)

C

Chaosy

I saw a forum on Uhall regarding coming here to purchase stains from people. I'm looking for the rare purple from the Naturalist Quest on Atlantic and perhaps quite a few others. Please let me know!

S

soulstoner

ahh a fan of the purple :thumbsup:: I could readily whip out a couple rare magenta batches on Atlantic ...

N

Numtinae

I have a rare purple in stock on Atlantic. There's a keep (The Keep of Num) at the north of Lich Wood--go to the gatehouse across the road and head straight south. We're just out of the range of the lich's unless someone drags one out. 24.47n 36.37w (at least according to the SA map which differs from the coords in my runebook).

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have them stocked at Dragonstorm Marketplace on Atlantic ... small shop just outside the southeast bridge of Umbra.

C

Chaosy

I'm still looking for dark purple and dark blue dyes. Thank you. :)