• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello all!

E

Electra

Some of you may know of me, some may not.

My name is Erin, I've been playing TT for 2 1/2 years. Some of my toons include Princess Cuddles Sparkletoes, Electra, BadLuck, Miss Binky Bunny, Buckeye Kitten, etc.

I'm currently living in Ohio, but will soon be relocating to Southern CA for several months. Might be on TT less during that time, boohoo!

Anyhow, I see some familiar names. Hope to see you all around TT!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to Stratics Erin. We hope you enjoy our little FAMILY.

S

soupandquackers

Well, well, well, look who showed up :p. Welcome to stratics!!

E

Electra

Oooh my favorite tubby horse! :)

Oh, and just an FYI.. there is a small headed Electra in low 100's laff running around that stole my name. My toon is 131 with a bell head and I no longer play her thanks to the name stealer. :(

S

soupandquackers

that stinks, i thought you were gonna play electra when ray came back to work bossbot, anyway name stealers do stink.

E

Electra

I may. But, I doubt it. We play so many toons together. I ran Electra with Black Wolf and he's been working law with her the few times he does get online.

I don't know that either of us will be playing much this fall/winter. I'll be out there in November, don't have a plane ticket home yet. Soooo. :)