• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hello all can i get a bit of help please -

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

I have created and trained my poisoning assassin to a lvl i am happy with and now i feel like a new challenge lol -

I have tried to find the pvp forum or somesuch but to no avail - can anyone help me with a good pvp char to create one that will withstand ful frontal assualts and that would be able to withstand 2 or mabe 3 people attacking him at the same time?

ty (please also a little info on dex strength and int levels would help too!:) )

5% Luck

Parry bushido magic resist 120 wep skill evasion and max hp regn that mixed in with breaking LoS and target locks at will and your in like flint!