• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello again!

Feronia2

Visitor
I have rejoinend UO after several years playing other games and generally less because of working issues. I am playing on Europa, my main char Feronia is a peace-tamer. I see, a lot of things have changed, so i have to learn the game again almost from start.
I hope, to find some friends! Actually the shard seems to be very empty, have seen only one other player in the last few days. Maybe, i am in the wrong locations. As you see, my English is not very ggod, i am German. But i think, its enough for conversation. Just ignore my mistakes!
Greetings
Feronia

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back to UO! :)

Atlantic is the most popular shard if you are looking for people to do things with.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I have rejoinend UO after several years playing other games and generally less because of working issues. I am playing on Europa, my main char Feronia is a peace-tamer. I see, a lot of things have changed, so i have to learn the game again almost from start.
I hope, to find some friends! Actually the shard seems to be very empty, have seen only one other player in the last few days. Maybe, i am in the wrong locations. As you see, my English is not very ggod, i am German. But i think, its enough for conversation. Just ignore my mistakes!
Greetings
Feronia

Hello there!!!

Everyday there is a meeting in West Brit Bank from 7-8pm to help new & Returning players to the game.
I recommend you go there and present yourself.
You will meet lots of nice people that will be willing to help you.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome home! Come to the West Brit bank meeting, we are always glad to see new and returning players! 6-7 pm UK time :D