• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello again UO

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a year away...just saying hi to olde friends and enemies i guess.....have i missed a lot...? missed anything extrodinary??? read there was a huge housing fall.....is UO just em events every other day still?? could never play them with the huge lag.....hey ive seen the new shard thing...nice try but no cigar- play a year then poooof- not exactly a world builder then....

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome home old friend!

*waives you over to the table by the fire and fills up your glass with some Good Old Moonglow Red*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
THP!!! Long time! Glad to see you're still hanging around.

I hope you stay for a bit...things are getting interesting.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You posted yesterday, and back in March of this year. You haven't been gone a year.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You posted yesterday, and back in March of this year. You haven't been gone a year.
to be fair i may have posted ..i certainly have no played bar logging in to refresh accounts ..so yes i have not played UO for more than a year...so up yours again ...it seems nothing changes

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
to be fair i may have posted ..i certainly have no played bar logging in to refresh accounts ..so yes i have not played UO for more than a year...so up yours again ...it seems nothing changes
You should tell him how you REALLY feel by joining unleased :devil:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! I hope you find good friends and beware of those who pretend they are.