• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Hello again Napa Valley

• Thread starter Rooster^^
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rooster^^

Not sure if any of the old PK's are still around but I just came back to UO a week ago and am on Atlantic at the moment. Thought id drop in and say hello to any of you who may have killed with me or been killed by me in the past =o) If any of you end up on Atlantic give me a shout!

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii luver! i havent been on on a year or so... but sayin HAI just the same!

R

Rooster^^

lol hey Sav- looks like Atlantic underwent a rennisance- surprising how active it is.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats what people tell me... said i need to get there or pac... but i would have to turn accounts back on other than my main... and i dont see that happening anytime soon... i stuffed everything in my castle on napa and called it a day...