• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hellllllllllllo Europa

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello people just thought i would drop by and say hello. How is life on UO now havent played in quite a while hope everyone is ok and keeping well :)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive seen a fair amount of returning players the last couple weeks its worth checking luna bank to find ur old care bears friends ;), wb drew

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Drew, good to see you popping ya head in :) you gonna come back for a little while?

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see returning players coming back to Europa.... Welcome back x

Darkion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm good thanks Esca! You?

hoping to get my acc retreived for a quick run around :p if they are able to that is! Seems there's been two iterations of account mgt since I last played many moons ago!

I spoke to Hanse very briefly the other month, seems in good form.

ill try Tia!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm good thanks Esca! You?

hoping to get my acc retreived for a quick run around :p if they are able to that is! Seems there's been two iterations of account mgt since I last played many moons ago!

I spoke to Hanse very briefly the other month, seems in good form.

ill try Tia!
Yeah im all good :) Yeah when i returned 4 years ago i had to go through the ball ache of sorting my new account management out, i messed it up twice before i got it right. I only lasted 6 months back in UO and left again. Returned again 2 years ago and started doing the other parts of the game outside RP like hunting, lots of EM events, I help do the weekly auction and just started dabbling in fel pvp few months back which is good fun so far, although i don't care for the politics of it all so i just try to ignore that lol :). Just in the middle of making a casual return to the RP scene as well since i've missed it a bit and got all nostalgic the other week when i attended an event at the Swaggers. So created a Minoc guild since im Governor there. You get governors of each city that are elected every 6 months now.

Yeah i still speak to Hanse quite often :) He keeps trying to talk me into playing WoW with him lol.

What you been up to the past few years?
Im still on ICQ 136-016-357 if you've still got it.