• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hehhee heres a thought....

G

crank those skillin levels up for the same amount of hours that we have downtimes... might boost morale a lil bit and help all the new sims out as well

E

ephemeral

the bonus "super" skilling sessions is fine and all, but it's useless to accelerate the skill rate when skill locks are so ltd. It doesn't make sense--it's a useless, meaningless gesture IMO.

I

Inge Jones

But I have read that the higher a skill is the slower it decays? So there is still some benefit to being able to get a few points quickly from time to time.

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

the bonus "super" skilling sessions is fine and all, but it's useless to accelerate the skill rate when skill locks are so ltd. It doesn't make sense--it's a useless, meaningless gesture IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant really see how its a useless meaningless gesture to up the rate on skilling. Not everyone is almost maxed out, I certainly used the opportunity to grab some extra skills while it lasted, wasnt meaningless and useless to me.