• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HeeheeHEE!!!

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dor of Sonoma

LOL...check this out!

<a target="_blank" href=http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=24d52504d38e4066:9>http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=24d52504d38e4066:9</a>

The UHall names of those you may not recognize on that list: Tansun, Frenna, Puppy, Shrenton Darkeye, KITH, Lady Starr and Dor of Sonoma.

It was a blast, the stone is permanent, free supplies and training are plentiful, and any guild member who needs it can be friended to the "guesthouse", for ease of safe insta-logging.

You guys are the BEST! And FUN! Really, really FUN!!

P.S. Anyone who wants a guild title, let me know. :)

~Dor

<font color=blue>The Lone Ranger</font color=blue>
<font color=purple>Guildmaster,</font color=purple><font color=red>Sonoma War Games</font color=red>

A

Anchor Wayfaire

WHEEE!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

But there's a much better picture of me <a target="_blank" href=http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.pl?52616e646f6d495648802eb8407b90a5e5ebf3e5ab398679321a0ad1525f466ca2a17dfc470520ebb2de3fa5729b46a2>here</a>. I look better when I'm alive. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/eyes.gif

.anchor

S

spinkickr

wooohooo
it should keep track o how many times we have died
im at like 200 or so
hehehe
:)

<center>Chung Sin Il Do Ha Sa Bul Sung</center>

L

Lans

...Dor... Can you explain me what is this? Yeah, i know it's a guild, but on wich shard and what is your guild's way of life?

Does ye wish to meet my blade?

I

Ingesticide

[nt] = No Text

<center>

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity,
and it was not meant that we should voyage far."
-H.P. Lovecraft</center>

S

spinkickr

other shardss are not shunned, if you pay attention, we are visitng GL in about an hour, little more than ;)
your welcome to come

Q

Quartz

...Need any supplies?

<center>
</center><center>Desperate for new methods, PKs find another way to trick players.</center>

I

Ingesticide

Though if you happen to be in Vesper and see a rather ominous town crier running around with a spear named Heretic, feel free to say hello.

<center>

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity,
-H.P. Lovecraft</center>

S

spinkickr

ostards
mwahahahahaha

and a PIZZA, if you have one
well a lot of them, actually, might help
in case we die and lose the first few
teehee

Q

Quartz

....and tame some ostards if I can find any. Where are you all going to meet?

<center>
</center><center>Desperate for new methods, PKs find another way to trick players.</center>

I

Ingesticide

[nt] = No Text

<center>

-H.P. Lovecraft</center>

S

spinkickr

moonglow trammel, newbie inn

im not sure how many people are gonna show up
i have a few ostards, from north of papua
but after one more run, my stable is full
hehe

PIZZA is our big need, know any chefs?
maybe someone needs to make a newbie chef, can a newbie chef make a pizza?

S

spinkickr

will do
im sure we will get all over the place

hehe i love dressing like town criers
hehe
people mistake me for an NPC ALL the time, esp since im named Adele
hehe

Q

Quartz

[nt] = No Text

<center>

A

Anchor Wayfaire

It's on Sonoma because that's where The Bad Guys are.

Basically, the purpose of a Snit is to let The Bad Guys kill him or her. Often. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

It's a protest action against some griefers. We've already got one so deep into statloss that he/she (plays a female character, but acts male) went from multiple-GM to the low 60s in all skills.

In a modification of the Ranger's credo, from Babylon 5:

I am a Snit. We walk the green and leafy paths around the YMCA. We stand on the bridge, and basically fall over dead as soon as anyone looks at us funny. We live for Dor. We die for Dor!! (Mostly we die for Dor.)

.anchor
Proud to be a Snit! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/jestera.gif

S

spinkickr

lol, thats great, im working up a (non dizzying) sig for the SNITS
should have a great one soon
im thinking of incoprorating my 6 by 6 tile of deathrobes i kept building......
hehe

Q

Quartz

[nt] = No Text

<center>

S

spinkickr

wooooooooooohooooooooooo
thanks
hehe
only thing i ever cooked was some lambs legs waiting aroudn at the lst Angry Uhallers event
hehe
was working camping, so i figured id use the fire

A

abombpk

hay spinkickr, where u at?? Im on and im bored, so icna help with stableing. Just tell me where your at..

Rain: GM Smith/ Miner
Falcon: 5x Gm Warrior
A-Bomb: Nox Mage
Great Lakes

"Can i see your axe? What kind of magic does it have?"..'sure, u can see it'...*Woof* *Woof*..."OOooOoO"..' what?! i let u see it!!'

S

spinkickr

well, i got off GL for a bit, to eat dinner, but im gonna get back on soon, im logged out on the bridge north of papua, trammel

F

Fade to Grey

I wanna title.

*snivels*

<center>

Devenir a gris...

<font color=2F4F4F>Midge Ure "Move Me" Midge Ure "Move Me" Midge Ure "Move Me"</font color=2F4F4F>
</center>

I

Ingesticide

[nt] = No Text

<center>

-H.P. Lovecraft</center>

F

Fade to Grey

Yup, especially around you and your coffee...

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/sick.gif

<center>

Devenir a gris...

<font color=2F4F4F>Midge Ure "Move Me" Midge Ure "Move Me" Midge Ure "Move Me"</font color=2F4F4F>
</center>

Status
Not open for further replies.