• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hedge seeds

N

nynyve

Is there any way of telling which are the short and the tall hedge seeds?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
short from mummies, antlions and serpentine dragon

tall from kappa, plague beast and juka mage

T

Tay M'real

Is there any way of telling which are the short and the tall hedge seeds?
The easiest is to wrack up seeds from Kappa's in Tokuno....I grow plants in batches of 6 or so and I have gotten between 1-3 tall hedges..I believe it's completely random

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use a container labling tool for a creature type that has seeds. I use containers to sort till have a bunch from a few hunts. Even thought the seeds are the same title they will only stack with same type plant they will be. Basically each creature type has 4 types of plant seed so you end up with four stacks. Then with little poppy dust you hit each stack for type desired and toss the rest or in time............. You will have three undesired plants as looted undusted labled and set in corner of container. While the fourth pile that forms will be of the one undusted seed you leave in there will be like the hedges or poppies. When planting or poppy dusting just pull all but one and use a book to make a creatuer/container/corner IDing system. This will save on the need of a poppy dust supply thats don't stack and takes up locks anyway. This same method can be used for the bonsi and the X-ing plants for sorting seed types without dusting.