• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heavy X-BOW with UBWS

• Thread starter imported_Plum Cake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Plum Cake

i just bought a item like in title

how can it possible? can i use this item or is not legal now?

who can tell me something on this plz?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are legal, there are still a few of those bows.
They do not work though, alas.

They spawned for a short while.

I

imported_Plum Cake

i bought it as a rare for 5M

i wonder if i can use it

seller told me that ubws could be lost if i equip this item, now one can remember what happen if i equip this x-bow?

I

imported_Plum Cake

i bought it as a rare for 5M

i wonder if i can use it

seller told me that ubws could be lost if i equip this item, now one can remember what happen if i equip this x-bow?

G

i have about 15 ubws bows all different types, u can equip them without fear of them losing their ubws tag, also u can use the specials on the bow if u have another weapon skill, however it won't count as u having the archery skill so if ur like 120 weapon skill and use the bow, u can still dismount people using a heavy crossbow but it will count as u have 0 archery so u will miss a ton of times but u'll hit them eventually

G

i have about 15 ubws bows all different types, u can equip them without fear of them losing their ubws tag, also u can use the specials on the bow if u have another weapon skill, however it won't count as u having the archery skill so if ur like 120 weapon skill and use the bow, u can still dismount people using a heavy crossbow but it will count as u have 0 archery so u will miss a ton of times but u'll hit them eventually