• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Heavy X Bow Price Check

C

Cruxshadow

Just got a Heavy X Bow last night with 48 DI, 30 HLA, and 45 SSI. The reason I ask, I have never seen a heavy x bow with 45 ssi before. How rare is this? What is this thing worth? Wish it was balanced lol. Thanks,

C

Connor_Graham

That's one of the invasion bows from the recent town invasions with the generals. They had the possibility of spawning with up to 50 SSI, and I actually have a regular bow I got from there with the 50 SSI on it. They can't be enhanced or imbued, but they can be unravelled.

C

Cruxshadow

ah, cool. was wondering what was goin on. these things worth anything?

C

Connor_Graham

A 50 SSI with at or near max HLD can sell for a pretty decent amount, but short of that, not really. Most of them were junk, with the heavy's being the exception since they're used for dismount in PvP. The one you have isn't bad, but with HLA, it's just got the wrong mod. If it was HLD you could probably get a good amount for it.

C

Cruxshadow

Sweet, thanks for the info man. Got home and checked and sure enough, it was HLD.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Heavy X-bow with 48 DI, 30 HLD, and 45 SSI would sell on Atlantic for a mil or so. It's a nice weapon, to be sure, but lots of folks look for 1) balanced (ninja/dismounters) or 2) fc1 (chiv/dismount/tamers).