• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Heartwood training

J

Jander

I'm doing both NPC BOD's and Heartwood quests for recipes at the same time. After getting about 5 recipes, they stopped giving me recipes and started only giving me jewelry.

I thought they were repeatable? I'm only doing these for the recipes and mining skill gains, because I have more than enough ingots on deeds at home to GM on. Grrrr!! Help?!?

I

imperterritus

In my experience, the rewards you receive for crafting quests in Heartwood are completely random. Might be a recipe, might be an Oak Hand Saw for magical carpented weapons and armor, might be jewelry. You never know, and the difficulty of the quest has little, if any, bearing on the reward. There aren't that many quests-- just keep on doing them...

J

Jander

I plan on doing more. I got a recipe and another item the first 5 I did. The next 4 I only got 1 item. Maybe it's a daily limit thing since I did them all yesterday. Thanks.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
unless things have changed, it's totally random - I've gotten 30 recipes in a couple hours from one trip, before.