• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heartwood recipe's

H

her4805

What is the best carpentry quest in heartwood? The only one I have found is for 20 lap harps.

I

imperterritus

Lap harps and footstools -- that's it? It's all I've found so far. I was expecting dedicated carpentry quests like for bowcrafting, but the bark weavers tend to offer blacksmithy and tinkering quests instead of carpentry.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Which one does the clock frame quest count as? Tinker or Carpentry?

I

imperterritus

Tinkering.
The devs did a great job with bowcraft quests:

* bolts
* bows
* crossbows
* heavy crossbows
* repeating crossbows

With this selection you can gain skill regardless of your level, while satisfying the elve's curiousity. But with carpentry, the lap harp begins to fade so far as skill gain at about 80. And I think there is skill gain hole between the stools and lap harps. Stupid bark weavers!