• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] heartwood armor mods intensities

P

Pandaros

Apologies in advance for the question, but the test shard has been offline for a while now and I couldn't find the info in another post (although it must exist somewhere).

Does anyone know off-hand the imbued weight that hci and di have on heartwood armor? I would like to imbue heartwood pieces rather than imbue then enhance because the latter is way more expensive...

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DI 10 weight = 20
My spreadsheet for HCI 5 has weight = 10, but I went to the test shard and it seems the weight is
HCI 5 weight = 43 (now I'm confused how I got 10 before and how I was able to make all those suits and get it right)
The rest of the weights for properties added by wood are normal, like mage armor is 1.4x100.

The high seas is still a test shard with all the same commands and ability to test.

-Lorax

P

Pandaros

Thanks a lot. Good news, these are both low. I thought about the High seas server, but my client freezes as soon as I log on... Are you also using the 2d client? For some reason it doesn't work on my computer.