• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] HearthFire Haven - Last original plot

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After nearly a decade, the last plot of the original Pak, Baja Barding Company, and HearthFire Alliance will fall. I am letting my house go (I will keep the Park & Temple around the TownShip Banner). If you are a friend or interested then the house is yours. It was built by one of the two people who brought me to UO when Age of Shadows was introduced (I was too chicken to play before lmao); this person also designed Thorn Temple when I attempted to lure him back home, lol. Both of my friends will not be returning. I would like to keep the plot but circumstances will not allow it. If it falls, then so be it; I have the memories if not the physical people. *smiles*