• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

I really dont think this needed a sticky, thats what the search tool is for when its needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh I feel the same way, currently the PBD lost and found thread is front page unsticked, and this is sticked..

Kinda makes ya think about Siege's Priorities..

$.02

*hugs* &lt;33's Priorities.

S

Sloan

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I really dont think this needed a sticky, thats what the search tool is for when its needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh I feel the same way, currently the PBD lost and found thread is front page unsticked, and this is sticked..

Kinda makes ya think about Siege's Priorities..

$.02

*hugs* &lt;33's Priorities.

[/ QUOTE ]
uo = hobby
rl = top priority

Someday maybe you will understand.

F

Feyre

rl is more important yes, but this is a message board about uo, so here it would be more important that things about maybe what everyone is doing or wanting done should be stickied. Meh.

G

To any concerned that this shard wide baby pool is stickied, please know that this thread will be locked on the 25th of October. The thread will be gone as soon as Patty takes care of the buisness at hand.

If this community wide baby pool truly upsets and offends you, please adress these issues at [email protected]. Plese keep the posts here related to either a guess for the blessed event, or best wishes for Patty and her family. Thanks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

rl is more important yes, but this is a message board about uo, so here it would be more important that things about maybe what everyone is doing or wanting done should be stickied. Meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a load of crap. Community and community feel has always been important. Things like this help support that.

Folks scream about community being gone, then pancake when folks attempt to do something about it.

So I'll do you a favor. I'll move the contest to the Iantown site. I will honor any dates and times posted here from this post back. I've done a cut n paste all responces.
If you want to see who wins, please check the Iantown site or UOForums.

MOD's, can you please unsticky this thread. This way "more important" UO information may be posted. And I thank you for your consideration in sticking this during the time it was.

I won't be returning to these forums. I'm just burnt out on the whining.
You guys are right. Community has died on Siege.

S

Sloan

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Several of us consider siege family. Patty and her husband both play on siege.
Hell I did a report last december on a vmp couple that had a baby.
This is what always made siege more then just the hard shard. It's what has made siege home for so many of us.

Patty and Enigma are about to have a life changing experience. Many people here care about that. They are involving us all in this by having this contest.

M

marichessy

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should sticky your mouth. The community may not be important enough for you but for the rest of us it is. I hate all the 'peen contest' threads that you enjoy posting in so I don't read them. If you don't enjoy the posts on community topics then don't read them.

If it's too much for you to handle that this thread is stickied for the convenience of the rest of us who are interested then don't come to stratics for the couple weeks that it will be here to annoy you. We won't miss you.

Honestly, what has this community come to ??!!! So petty.

Se'an, if you want to move the thread it's up to you, but I sure as hell wouldn't be bowing to the wishes of one selfish fool who cares nothing for the closeness of the community we like to see.

If you do decide to move it I would appreciate a link. But honestly, I would like to see you leave it here. Last I looked it was the mods who were in charge of such decisions, not Feyre.

G

Indeed I spoke with Dor and it will remain here. Had a "negativity" burnout moment.

I'll leave it at that.
The thread here will remain active with 2 days remaining for entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.