• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Health bars dropping since todays patch

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak this is still happening in the standard EC now.

If I have close and extract option DISABLED the bars still drop off and vanish.

This is a complete brand new install of the EC with fresh profile I just made today. I have to set the close and extract option ENABLED to keep the health bars on screen.

I find it much easier to use CTRL to grab bars from the mobiles list then have to use the tiny "extract" button next to it.

I have just made another video to show the issue.

Also another issue I have run across is yellow "invulnerable" mobiles don't show under the standard mobiles bar. They only show when you enable yellow dockspot.

Is there anyway to limit the amount of mobiles that show under each dockspot by the way?
My post #22 explains the bars vanishing and we will be removing the option which removes the close button on health bars while providing CTRL+click closing.

The answer to your "Invulnerable" Mobiles question can be found here.