• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Healing!

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
As I am currently working on an in-depth piece on logistics ships, feel free to use osmium to post you favorite logi-fits and let me know why.
Cheers,
Vince

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not so good with Osimium but here are some Pyfa and Client ready fits for you. All fits assume Logistics V.

First off: MINMATAR SUPERIORITY. The Scimi is a great, cheap, small gang and huge fleet logistics ship. She is cap stable (if you pulse the MWD) and the medium shield repper puts it on par with the Guardian in terms of being awesome. The only con is it can be easily nueted out as it sits at about 35% cap:

Code:
[Scimitar, Fleet Scimitar]

Power Diagnostic System II
Capacitor Power Relay II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Kinetic Deflection Field II
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Cap Recharger II

Large S95a Scoped Remote Shield Booster
Medium S95a Scoped Remote Shield Booster

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Light Armor Maintenance Bot I x4
Warrior II x5
Next is the Scalpel, because not only is it Minmatar but can be used to support a cruiser sized gang. You can go cheap or bling it out with no issue. However, you already have 8.9k EHP and a Cap Stable, 35%, build on the cheap end!

Code:
[Scalpel, Babys first T2 logi]

Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core II

Medium Shield Extender II
1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Medium Shield Extender II

Small S95a Scoped Remote Shield Booster

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
But what about Armor!? Well Force Auxiliary ships are coming soon and armor ships are best left for capitals, but if you do an armor fleet and aren't taking out the Guardian why not an Onieros or Exequror? Let's give this thread some Tech 1 love with the Exequror, which is funny enough cap stable, again, at 35%:

Code:
[Exequror, ArmorFleet - Newbie]

Damage Control II
800mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Experimental Armor Kinetic Hardener I
Experimental Armor Thermal Hardener I
Experimental Armor Explosive Hardener I
Experimental Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Medium Remote Armor Repairer II

Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I

Medium Armor Maintenance Bot I x5
The Onierors is fit almost exactly the same way and can even use a 50mn MicrowarpDrive like the Scimitar(but not recommended).

A word on drones: T2 ships should fly the next "level" down of it's remote repper. Let's say it's a shield fleet, bring armor drones. Is it an armor fleet? Bring hull drones (which I can't use, but I bring them anyhow, Shhhh). If you are dieing for those killmails and don't want to bring at least a Warrior 2 combat drone please fly another ship. Logistics are not for padding your personal Killboard and should NOT be fit with a gun.... Unless you are baiting for funny 1v1 kills.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An Exequror for newer people like me!

In all honesty I don't think I know enough to do proper fleet support. Probably better off sticking to something simpler like a Thorax.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Cheers folks.

I am awaiting a venue to post EVE Stuff to. While we wait...