• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Healing stone and heal potions

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed that if you use a heal stone, you can not immediately use a heal potion after it (time doesn't allow you).

However... You CAN use a heal potion, and then hit your heal stone.

Tested, and if unused yet, you can hit the heal stone for 45 points heal (at 120 myst/focus) and then hit the heal pot for 30.

That means you can instantly heal 75 points of damage every 10 seconds, and not even cast a heal, use a bandage, anything else.

THAT IS A PROBLEM! if people don't think that will be abused, i dunno, cause i would abuse the crap out of it if it stays like this.

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i tried this the 1st day of the patch and they both shared the same 10 sec cooldown, tried to recreate this morning and still cant

heal pot 1st then heal stone, heal stone 1st then heal pot. theyre staying linked for me

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, i was doing it with a store bought heal pot

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lesser heals are 3 Seconds;
Normal Heals are 5 Seconds;