• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Healing] Healing Changes Broken?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Healing Skill
For healers with 80 skill or greater in healing and anatomy, at half the Heal Duration for self heals, healing will attempt to remove poison and bleed effects. This will reduce the amount healed when the heal is finished its normal duration."

Anyone else notice that this is NOT working? My Macer with GM Healing/GM Anat using Enhanced Bandages (Bringing me up to 110 Healing) cannot heal Bleeds or Poison at the mid-way point in a heal, and after closing/curing them, it does not restore any health. At first i thought it might be because i was using Enhanced Bandages, so i switched to using normal Bandages, and it's still the same thing, doesn't work.

V

Vaneca

enhanced bandages only give you the +10 "Skillbonus" for Healing if you are at 90 skill or lower!
It will not take you over 100.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enhanced bandage give your healing amount,not skill.
If your healing skill 80 and use enhanced bandage, you have fail healing.

Bleed stop is not necessary for healing skill,only use bandage.