• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Healing Brazier. (Possibly SB Deceit pickup?)

Looking to Sell this oldy. Located on Atlantic. I do Warn that you cannot take it out of the bag, it was found at an IDOC years ago... I assume its something with the bag/weight as the bag had tons of other things in it well over cap. I hear putting it in a crate and breaking said crate is viable. Weight is 255 Stones. This is my First Post so navigating and responding is spotty at best. Discord may be the most reliable way: Rabid Ewok#1352

I will not sell to anyone but a Museum of serious collector (want to tour house(s), I would love to see it displayed and retained, not just re-sold for profit.

Healing Braizer.png

Last edited:

a wizard

Journeyman
Not a serverbirth, they used to drop from monsters in dungeons, like the statues. All the stacked statues/braziers in old fel dungeons are this, and most of them have charges if you double click them, some servers they display the charges remaining (usually zero) some don't but will still tell you "There are no charges remaining" when you try and use it and some servers they simply just don't even function anymore. There have been a few instances of people getting them into crates, moving them to their houses and breaking the crate and locking it down, braziers were definitely rarer for that, usually it was statues.

Still a really cool, really old item though.

Also, if you context menu retrieve this, it will go to your backpack and get stuck, requiring a GM to remove it (or dying), and 9.9999 times out of 10 the GM will delete/"confiscate" it.

Not a serverbirth, they used to drop from monsters in dungeons, like the statues. All the stacked statues/braziers in old fel dungeons are this, and most of them have charges if you double click them, some servers they display the charges remaining (usually zero) some don't but will still tell you "There are no charges remaining" when you try and use it and some servers they simply just don't even function anymore. There have been a few instances of people getting them into crates, moving them to their houses and breaking the crate and locking it down, braziers were definitely rarer for that, usually it was statues.

Still a really cool, really old item though.

Also, if you context menu retrieve this, it will go to your backpack and get stuck, requiring a GM to remove it (or dying), and 9.9999 times out of 10 the GM will delete/"confiscate" it.
Thank you So much for the info Noted.... do not Retrieve via context Menu. I know they used to drop on monsters... but this one I believe.... came from deceit itself. However I REALLY need to do more research. Couple people who have looked said it was a Deceit pickup, and only 4 were known to exist. I will try and alter the post to reflect the concern about it though, as I cant find any info on the "Deceit pickup" due to their rarity I assume?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I can confirm that they were dungeon loot. The sb ones did not have charges.

a wizard

Journeyman
I'm unsure about it being deceit specific. I think they were able to drop off mobs in most of the dungeons, just from memory I know Deceit and Shame are usually littered with them, I wan't to say Covetous and maybe Wind as well but I'm not 100% certain off the top of my head.

So.... Im guessing the "estimated 3+ Plat" that was based on it being One of or +1 to the known 4, is not going to happen.

Any Ideas on what kind of price I should be looking for? or any offers?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
So.... Im guessing the "estimated 3+ Plat" that was based on it being One of or +1 to the known 4, is not going to happen.

Any Ideas on what kind of price I should be looking for? or any offers?
I bought one of those 4 at a fest a few years ago. (I'm pretty sure I later lost it in an idoc, so no idea who owns it now.) I don't recall the price offhand, but it was far from even 1 plat. :p It was also indistinguishable from a SB.