• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Healing] Healing Bleed

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Publish 71 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia
"For healers with 80 skill or greater in Healing and Anatomy, at half the Heal Duration for self heals, healing will attempt to remove poison and bleed effects. This will reduce the amount healed when the heal is finished its normal duration."

This doesn't seem to be working when it comes to Bleed. I've been fighting Greater Dragons with my Macer, and while Stagger seriously messes up their melee damage output, they're still able to apply Bleed to me even if they don't hit. None of my bandages have removed Bleed midway through the process, and when the bandage finishes, it removes the Bleed but heals no damage whatsoever. Getting hit with Bleed basically puts a screeching halt to my healing. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yep, same thing is happening here with my macer.