• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Healing and Chiv

Grugot

Journeyman
What mobs are good for training a cu-side on for healing and chiv. I'm now able to discord my pet and i've brought him to the crazed mage. Had an initial jump in skill points but now it is real slow. Any hints would be great.

Also, does healing not get reduced when the cu side is discorded?

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
What mobs are good for training a cu-side on for healing and chiv. I'm now able to discord my pet and i've brought him to the crazed mage. Had an initial jump in skill points but now it is real slow. Any hints would be great.

Your going to need to kill that Mage, you'll go through about 3 or 4 of them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Something that poisons the pet over and over. Some use Dimetrasaur s by being on an island. Some tele to the islands in Shame on that floor and use Blood Eles.

Healing skill is reduced. It does not show it.

Mage is for training gains, not skilling your pet.

Grugot

Journeyman
Thanks. I moved to the Blood eles. Doesn't seem to go much faster but I did make a couple of .1s...

On a different subject. Why do pets need meditation?

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
In Dungeon Doom there is a room with a bunch of Rotting Corpse's and Mummies, I used that room to help raise healing on a couple of my CU's

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks. I moved to the Blood eles. Doesn't seem to go much faster but I did make a couple of .1s...

On a different subject. Why do pets need meditation?
Increases mana regen.

Grugot

Journeyman
Tried the blood eles and now the Dimetrasaur. I am making much quicker gains on the Dimetrasaur. I think they use a deadlier poison.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tried the blood eles and now the Dimetrasaur. I am making much quicker gains on the Dimetrasaur. I think they use a deadlier poison.
And you can get 3 of them, we used to be able to get 4. I have spent many hours there on my Bard watching Guildies discorded pets. I don't have a pet with higher than 110 Healing.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I take all of my healing pets to dimetrosaurs and get them to 120 in three looooooong days. Discordance is your friend.

Thogoth

Visitor
With a Discord and GM poison, I was able to train all the way to 120 Healing as well. Just want to stand 2 tiles away from your Cu. Tell it to stay, poison it, wait for it to cure, repeat.

Grugot

Journeyman
Yeah, I ended up doing Dimetrosaurs for both Heaing and Chiv and maxed it out. I do have a bard that was able to discord the cu so that helped a lot.

marcbobb72

Hunter/ The Syndicate
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, I ended up doing Dimetrosaurs for both Heaing and Chiv and maxed it out. I do have a bard that was able to discord the cu so that helped a lot.
Yeah .I do the same with all my pets that have healing and Chiv ..works great

Branden

Journeyman
If you got a spare acct “EJ” you can tame 5 slimes n have it attack the cu while telling it to stay the 5 slimes shouldn’t take long to gm posioning n will be doing deadly poisoning in no time. You can do it in the safety of your own house as well